December 22, 2016

holidays in india

last year I had such a fantastic time in Thailand over the holidays i decided to to do the yoga/beach holiday again this year.

so off I went to Goa, India. the 2:30AM pickup by my driver was a little rough but all my flights were on time and drama free so I made it all the way to Goa in one day. two stops, Nairobi and Mumbai.

the airport in Mumbai, being my first impression of the country was really positive. It's really nice. better than most airports in the US. they have separate security lines at the airport for men and women - not so common and of course the women's lines are twice as long as the men....
domestic flights are unpredictable and as i often do i wonder to myself - how is it that planes in these undeveloped countries stay in the air? certainly the carry on rules are different. if it doesn't fit overhead just put it on your lap. seriously.

i have always wanted to visit India and am so glad to have this chance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment